1/30/2008

Kaya 9 Entry


Wishes really do come true!

Finally...... I made an LO for the kaya challenge. It's been 2 mons. after joining PS.And the theme is about myself it's hard for me to do the layout it's critical i can say. I seldom post in the camera. I know its hard for us to make a wish in a limited of nos. I choose only to the most important....


My 3 wishes
1. Trip to Europe w/ my family alone.
2. Lose some weight.
3. Win in the Lotto and be rich.


Materials:
Bazzil Basic PPS (light brown;gold yellow;black;pink; etc....);ribbon;white pen(sailor-freashly picked pastel collection); wooden no. 3 fr. gift gate; sticker; rub-ons fr. craft express; making merories paper and ribbon slot punching tool; journaling font is creampuff and chocolate box; puncher for the small star and stencil for the big star.

1 comment:

Laarni Pedrosa - Uy said...

nice Kaya entry! i love the colorful stars surrounding the sepia picture. really great effect! :)