12/11/2007

1st LO

Here is my first ever made LO i don't know how come i can't make one. All i want is to check everbody's work. Why, myself can't make a simple LO were in fact that i have my own stash and a machine to do an LO. After the RAK it really shock my mind that i saw my stash is already getting bigger and not to mention the upcoming balikbayan box that my Ate Charito bought for me. Anyway just take a pick of my first ever made LO.


Supplies: Paper Studio; Bazzil Bassics Paper (pink and Brown); AMM Couture; Letter "S" DaisyD's Monogram; Glue pad;Embossing powder; Imagination proj. PPS;Ribbon;Foam letters all about scrapbooking;parchment paper;felt flower;pearl brads;silver buckle;pink circle fr. smiley.


Journal: To My Daughter
My day always becomes wonderful when i see your pretty face smiling so sweetly there is such warmth and intelligence radiating from you it seems that everyday you grow smarter and more beautiful and everyday i am more proud to be your mother.

No comments: